Flirting with the Villain's Dad

I'm in the opposing camp. Nothing happens except the mc is fawning over the prince. No developments in story, our understanding of the world or the characters. This manhwa fell over on its second step and hasn't risen since. Pity, i liked the original twist on the trope.

tbh it's so stupid and I love it. I'm only in chapter 15 and so far it's cute. The lead female isn't OP or smart or anything, she's just funny.

Oh thank god the nobles hate Soleila too so we can skip on cheesy troupes like 'Lady Soleila is the most worthy to be queen'. That's getting really repetitive with manhwas lately.

tbh i feel like this manga is dragging on for too long. So far we haven't learned anything new, besides from what the MC already knew. Although, father is a wonderfully crafted piece of art, unlike those other mls. i know the MC was trying to save the emperor, its also for herself.

thank you so much as always for the translation wah!!! this is so fluffy, i love the MC even if she's a ditz i'm a sucker for the innocent ditz x capable cold man troupe hehehe~ looking forward for more updates!!!

Okay so... Is it pronounced Bel-goat or Bel-go-at? Because if it's the former i just -

(also sidenote i was thinking about the 'og story' and why is brizney such an ugly ass name)

Users who are viewing this thread