Flower Moon Translations

Hi! Thanks so much for translating Pumpkin Time! I first found it on Japanese Renta! and am so glad that a group picked it up. Btw, I tried accessing your discord link but it says that it's expired.

Group Leader
@kunia343 Hey! Sorry for the late reply! I’m glad you enjoy it ^^ Is the discord link still expired for you? I’ve updated it!

Hi! Thanks for updating the link! I've just joined the discord but I'm more of a lurker though😅

Halo, Thank you fo translating Manga Pumpkin Time, The manga is really good, I hope you can translate Pumpkin Time until the last chapter🙏👍🏻

Group Leader
@Wanwan23 just make sure you have a discord app and have yourself logged in to it already and then you can just click the discord icon under group info! It will redirect you to join our discord!

Omg, i can't believe this group is discontinued, i want to finish pumpkin time so much, is some other group gonna pick it up? The raws are paid and so hard to get, i'm so sad right now😓

Thank you for the hard work. I feel indebted to you for sacrificing so much of your time to translate good quality scans! I hope for the best in your real life endeavors 🙏🏻❤️

Thankyou for tranlation i waited each months for those releases someone else pick it up all i have to say is thankyou

So Sad !
Sayuri seemed really pumped up and passionate about translating "Pumpkin Time".
I hope you guys do well in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all the work you've put into Pumpkin Time! It's been picked up by another group. Still.

Please take care and I wish you guys all the best!

only received the news today....Thank you! I appreciate your translations your efforts are appreciated 😘

Users who are viewing this thread