Fluffy Paradise

Dex-chan lover
This is bad....this level of cuteness is super addictive....I’m like a druggie in withdrawal after reading all the chapters

PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY HAPPINESS AWAY AND CONTINUE THIS PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE ELSE IS SCANLATING THIS SO WE ABSOLUTELY NEED YOU GUYS TO DO SO!

Power Uploader
@baby_augie The group is on an indefinite hiatus. I'm pretty sure those isekai groups might take it. Just wait and see. But on MU, it stated that it's been licensed, however it doesn't state which group took it. So it's probably licensed just haven't been announced yet.

@NibbPower MofuMofu has been taken over by Einherjar Scans, but the translator will stay the same (excluding chapter 8).

Concerning the information on MU, the series will be continued as nothing ever happened until an official announcement is made. We from Tokki Scans hope you'll all continue reading the series until then.

PS. 2 more chapters will be coming up before long.

Group Leader
Lol... Everything has been said and explained already... Do I even need to be here?~

Anyhow, thank you everyone for being with us.... Yes, it has been decided to be picked by Einherjar Scan under my watch.. So please look forward to it... Hoping to do it as good as Tokki~

Long live "fluffiness" : )

I second that wouw I don't think I could get tired of reading this. I hope the next chapter comes out soon it's the perfect thing to read when feeling down.

Mannn this was looking like a good story, but chapter 7 makes me reconsider that. Her family is trash and it's just played off like they're sweet and caring. It makes the MC seem stupid for being so accepting of their behavior, especially since this isn't the world she was first born into. Child abuse for the greater good! Fuck offfff lol. Just pick a theme and stick with it, don't try (poorly) to be mature for no reason agggghhhh.

ANYWAY the translations are good and I'm hoping that ch.7 was just a bump in the road, since I really want to see more cute animals and typical shoujo antics! ://

Users who are viewing this thread