Flying Witch - Ch. 74 - Holy water

Dex-chan lover
Considering the craziness that's happened in only a few months (in-universe,) it's no surprising Chinatsu forgot about her own birthday. You go from a quiet, mundane country life to suddenly diving head-first into a magical existence, normal things kinda goet pushed aside.

Dex-chan lover
Is not weird at all to change the artstyle over the course of 10 years, happens with every manga
agreed, just like reading Virgin's Empire for almost 8 years i was mind blown when author san suddenly change its artstyle. but ngl, this was my first time noticing the art style change for FW lol. or few chapters back, cant remember.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this looked like something out of a ghost or horror manga than the fluffy flying witch.

Everyone's expressions were great this chapter! Not sure if I'd call it an 'art style' change, but it def felt like the author had a focus on faces.

>FORGETTING YOUR CHILDS BIRTHDAY
What kind of fucking irresponsible monster forgets their child's fucking birthday holy shit. Literally how HOW H O W jesus christ was she that much of a mistake?

Do you consider her has a pet? Is it because shes not a witch shes totally worthless. God damn brutal. Yeah sorry sweety we forgot that day was your marriage we were to busy watching TV. Oh thats why you were calling sorry we missed our grandchilds birth. Oh she committed suicide when was the funeral? 9 weeks ago oh my, 4 months later oh right we were meant to go to whats her names grave, its ok we can go on her one year anniversary. Brutal shes gonna become a femcel with BPD and mommy/daddy issues, maybe even lead some witch hunters cult to purge all witches.

Double-page supporter
Chinatsu
  • Formed a bond with a water spirit
  • First spell was derived from water spirit
  • Has visited the home realm of said water spirit
  • Attracts a massive amount of evil spirits on her birthday
I'm thinking that she's very likely to be of the spirit affinity. That means between Akane, Makoto, and Chinatsu, the three rarest affinities (Light, Dark, Spirit) are represented.

Dex-chan lover
I just re-read this whole manga and came across the prophecy, and the girl on prophecy definitely chinatsu

Users who are viewing this thread