Flying Witch - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - Family reunion after 4 months, multiplying best friend

Supporter
Poor dad is probably going to have nightmares about this for days...

Dex-chan lover
Cute dad and handsome mom, fully wholesome chapter!

Mom looks non-japanese which would maybe explain Akane’s hair and I guess Makoto takes after dad so they are cousins through dad’s side?

On the subject of having witch friends as a non-witch or being a male sibling of a witch family, you might resent it but I bet it would totally beat being completely outside of the magical world. Kei seems to be really chill about the whole witches thing and if even Chinatsu can develop some magic, maybe other people could if the wizards and witches of the world cared to teach their secrets.

The magical robot making guy was pretty cool too and I would kill to see the magical creature festival even if I had no magic in me.

Here's some advice, if you want to surprise your friends, be prepared to be tackled. This is sage old advice. Follow it.

Dex-chan lover
@armjoe Nonsense. The prank should have continued for one more time, with that last headpat he did on both daughters making them both melt. Gotta fake 'em out with that peace of mind like "Ah it's over" and then BAM, grand finale

Supporter
@Glomoro You magnificient evil b*stard, I like that :D

97d.gif

Damn it I can't get enough of this manga but a chapter every two months is torture!

Users who are viewing this thread