For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation. Can't get enough of these otome isekai haha. This one gets her previous life memory after the villainess role, so it's interesting as she doesn't rapidly change her behaviour from her nobleness to suddenly know-it-all otome player.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter redeemed the atrocious 1st chapter.
+1 She was already smart and perceptive before the memory transfer.
+1 No power struggle between the princes.

Thank you for uploading! The story looks to be a lot of fun. 😍

Don't fall for it! Claiming it was all an act for the sake of his job is part of his playboy act!

Double-page supporter
NO. Fuck off! Fuck the royal family and country. Not her problem anymore, she already did her part. All that hardwork and finally got her precious freedom, don't get chained down again immediately especially after only a week.

If she gets chained down again, dropping this shit.

Dex-chan lover
Potatoes! Politics!
Wait a second... Was there any meaning to past life memories?
It was supposed to be my personal basic check of quality: A) to see if there is any reason or benefit for a story to be isekai B) how much isekai deteriorates/distracts from the story with unneeded details.
I forgot about my own routine.

Ohoho, getting dragged back into politics and romance like a generic otome isekai are we?! I'm with you, @sunsetschaos dropping this when it goes that way.

didn't notice that ch.2 is out at the same day as ch. 1 before.... ugh... please no, refuse that accursed hand.... why the fuck should u care about the royal family? If the heir to the the throne gonna fuck the country up let him be! either sit back watch the idiotic show or make sure the duchy is preserved and minimize the damage.... as low as possible..... and prepare to claim the throne as a villainess they labeled u as.... helping the fuck up family cuz the second son is a hottie that u even barely knew? ugh..... watch the show with a wine and cake or be a third dog that will claim the throne pleaseeeeee

I really hope someone does pick this up it looks very interesting so far

Group Leader
Totally fucked up the upscaling of the pages.. so insane with a width of 1500 to 2000 (not even keeping it constant there) with 600dpi is way too much .__.
ofc it's going to be eye cancer with that... but Uploader isn't the one that did the work i guess sooo yeah me writing that here is kinda useless i think..

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of the most fun "I was only pretending to be retarded! The entire time!" reveals I've seen in a while, because he's just so absolutely shameless about it.

Reject, object the living shit out of that proposal. Being a shadow might sound cool but it sure as hell a non rewarding and busy as hell job. Joke aside seeing her personality of doing for the greater good she might accept it in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was just idiotic. If she agreed, power shift would really happen and the nation would become divided into the His Highness the Stubborn First Prince's, Buffoon Playboy Second Prince's, and Three Insignificant Dukes' Factions. Instant civil war.

@welcome2atlantis Well no, because it was clarified that the second prince acts as a womanizing drunk to support behind the scenes, making his political influence practically 0. So getting married to him honestly wouldn't change anything since the direct heir to the throne is still not betrothed, only when the first prince marrying (that she had divorced) will have an effect.

Users who are viewing this thread