For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

A plot where the FL's strengths are recognized and praised by her love interest from the beginning? SIGN ME UP

Dex-chan lover
???? I'm confused. Like, if, for some reason, you remembered something, does it automatically override your current manners of speaking?
The page where she was talking in a relaxed speech or kinda slang-ish doesn't made any sense lmao

Dex-chan lover
Oh. I actually didn't see it coming that way but yknow I like bein' pleasantly surprised!

Although I'm happy that we have a smart MC from the start (not after gaining past memories or something else) it's not actually smart it's more like everyone else is stupid. I mean like seriously no one noticed the movement of three big houses? Not her father not the royal family really? And like what others have mentioned this is not a good decision since they already have everything prepared so I don't think they will stop their plans and waste all that money and resources just because the engagement is no more. Be the way was her father and the king drunk when they approved of the engagement? There's no way they didn't notice that there were problems with giving the prime ministers family more power than they already have.
Anyway I hope the author will address these questions because this is only chapter 2.

Please someone slaps that prince his face is very irritating.

is it just me who hates this guy's face? it's so smug. when i saw his appearance in the first chap i thought he was ok but this chap sort of crumbled that. plus, his manner of speaking is so arrogant and condescending, like no one can go against his will. i kind of (no, very) hate it. this is one of the few times i actually dislike the male lead.

Don't like the mc, was liking this series untill the last few pages. I'll give it a few more chapters to see if he changes.

Users who are viewing this thread