For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

I don’t know if I have the strength to keep reading when they end on a monthly HORRENDOUS cliffhanger. Also things are going TOO conveniently wrong for FL so much that it’s kicking me out of enjoying the story. I’m invested in wonder how moronic, selfish, imbecilic, brain dead, and or like-sheep people can be instead of enjoying the story.

oh lord when talking about a witch hunt, I still can't imagine how dumb people can be to believe in such a bullsh*t srsly it's so annoying

eh... it sher own fault... if they dont want her there anymore and made it pretty clear, she should just have left...

Dex-chan lover
I clearly remember she has a powerful backer on the capital/high place . . . how a mere fukken merchant can easily mess with her. . . ?

I was having some hope for this new "Heroine", but when I saw the torches it was when I realized "She really is a bitch.". She wants to kill the protagonist so frikin bad, with an entire army. Bitch bitch bitch.......

Dex-chan lover
@willyt Oh sure. For minding her own business and trying to help people she deserves a lynching. You don't ram into and tip over emergency services vehicles on a daily basis, by any chance?

Double-page supporter
.... very farfetched, I must say.... did Stephanie kidnap those who were healed by her or smth? otherwise how would the villagers believe she makes them disappear? I'm pretty sure most villages are tight-knit communities....

I would burn the house down and dig everything underneath just to find out why she(the bitch heroine merchant thing) wants it

oh this is so dumb, she has been helping people on the village, it's not like everyone would turn on her instantly after she healed their children for free...
The whole deal with having to pay 3x the price of a house they already bought supposedly is also really dumb, do these people not have contracts? One of the guys is a fucking prince from a foreign nation.

Yeah, people can be greed and mean but not like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Just kill the c*nt and hide the body. No one would come looking for her in such a backwater village.

Dex-chan lover
The IQ of this series just dropped off the planet. It was doing okay until this new female rival character popped up and then the conflict immediately devolved into unbelievable forced nonsense. What a pity.

Ummmm what happened to the story? Did the IQ dropped of the cliff or something? Your world has magic and you called her a witch? Are you mentally ill? What the hell happened ? Did the author suddenly changed/ got stabbed/ got a brain transplant or did the editor butted in or something? Or was the story this dumb from the beginning and I just refused to acknowledge it???

Users who are viewing this thread