For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
Why would Letty ever think Claude would even consider going with Stephanie? She has already proven herself toxic and treated him like an object to own not a person.

Aggregator gang
From 8 down to 1 point

WTF is happen to author? did his/her brain get damaged or something?

Double-page supporter
Tell me if I'm stupid but what's the point of spurring the people to burn the villa when you wanted said villa ? Or maybe Stephanie is just like "If I can't get it, no one else will get it !" ?
And she practically admitted theft in front of a royal (even if in disguise, his testimony is still as valid) so where are the cops ?

So, the evil "heroine's" scheming almost gets the house she's after burned down.

I expect a panel or two where she goes "Well that wasn't what I had in mind."

Thanks for picking this up
BUT
I came here straight from binging 5+ volumes of "Accomplishments of a Duke's Daughter" and I'm shocked by the contrast. I now realize that this story is garbage, I'm sorry.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the story suddenly went to cringe worthy shit.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ta356I79xSQYiJP That and sex slave harems.

But yeah, this whole Arc is pretty bad in general. I would have preferred if it stopped and had a happy ending at the end of the first game/season/story line.

Users who are viewing this thread