Four Years Apart - Ch. 3

Awww poor kid he just wanted to make her happy 😢 he was so cute 😍😢

jak

Contributor
That looks like that asshole kid in the flashback who made fun of Kangee.

Fed-Kun's army
I would like to read more about the childhood story than the actual story.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. I can't tell who that blondie is. Is that the ML/childhood fiancee? There's no cap so I can't recognize him lol
Many thanks

Oh I see. Blonde, long-eyelashed, girlyish, ikemen childhood friend is a low-key yandere that removes rivals from Irie. Makes sense. That was why he manipulated Irie into dumping her fiance. Interesting.

If that kid is really holding on to something that happened when he was five... 😑

A bit early but second lead syndrome strikes again it seems

Double-page supporter
imagine being butthurt over some shit that happened when you were like 5. As an adult... surely he has to see why she did that? It's normal that she was embarrassed especially since they were chanting "baby groom". I swear if he was a real person in real life, no one would ever be able to talk shit to him bc he's so damn sensitive he'll remember for decades. gOt mE fUckEd

Oh nooo don't bully him... But fr tho, it happened when they were kids, I hope he'd move on. They should make up.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor boy..he was crushed and it stayed with him..I don’t blame him for responding coldly to her.

Double-page supporter
I can relate to him alot.. some things that happen to you as a child stay with you forever

Users who are viewing this thread