From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage

Dex-chan lover
Pffft, so another "i-dont-really-need-it-but-im-gonna-waste-my-time-going-to-an-academy-for-plots-sake" series. Man, i dont have time for this shit all over again LOL

I got baited because i saw Uo Denim's name, but i guess he does the art for the novel, because sure as hell his usual art doesnt look like we see in the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Look at the cover. It looks like the dude is bottom naked and wearing a panties

Ugh, what's with all these Jap isekais with female characters just begging to be enslaved? If they want to do slavery as a theme, then at least examine the various aspects and issues of slavery properly.

@ashardalon then the comment section complains about the brutality of slavery being portrayed. I'm inclined to believe at this point that if anyone thinks slavery is a good thing in real life because anime waifu tiddies is an idiot while also anyone who believes its bad to showcase anime waifu tiddies in slavery is also an idiot. I don't need very deep intellectual documentaries on why slavery is bad in a manga focused on showing boobs. That makes close to no sense at the end of the day. Now back to enjoying anime waifu tiddies.

Dex-chan lover
MC : *did something
Everyone : there's no one could [insert what mc did here] like this before!

This manga need Comedy tag.
not for the intentional joke,
but the ironic plot

-the compability magic test is weird, since even the non-compatible could cast 10 tier magic with some effort
-mc doesn't show mental maturity much, considering his age arround 100+ in total
-the slave context is a bit forced. if he care abt her that much, why don't just having a normal couple relationship

don't get me wrong, I enjoy and like this manga. but might be not in the way author intended

Guys.... It's literally just tight pants (aka, properly tailored pants, since baggy clothes are for dirty peasants) with what is probably a leather armor leotard thing on under his tunic. And it's brown, bc getting colored dyes is expensive and complicated stuff in typical medieval settings.
Personally, i hate pants like that and it looks dumb wearing that under your tunic and over your pants, but w/e. I'll just ignore mc and enjoy looking at the girls and the epic magic, since there isn't much else here for me to enjoy.

Really... it's so boring. The MC had no mental maturity nor possible growth in his magic. Shame. The storyline was great though.

Users who are viewing this thread