Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - A Sister's True Feelings

Aggregator gang
Oh, that drama ended pretty quickly too XD
At least the author's other work got an anime!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Sheogorath85 It was chainsawed then ?. After all, the tree (story) needed to be felled (ended) as quickly as possible for new trees.

Contributor
@knightcky It is quite possible that the work for the anime was the main project that the mangaka was focusing on, that lead to this being rushed.

Dex-chan lover
He got he girl,the sister shows her appreciation,she got over her childhood crush,and the A-hole president got sick.
Truly a good ending.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey author so you know, your manga isn't that great. Do 3 chapters and finish it ok?

There was no drama at all. All peaceful and quiet.

Contributor
At the end of the day the overall manga was only okay at best - Kyoko behavior didn't change, their past was not explained and we didn't see any romance (at least they did get together).

Dex-chan lover
And it's over. A bit disappointed on the whole. But at least he needed up proper ly with hibino.

Couldn't expect more than that from this mediocre series. Probably for the best

Double-page supporter
It was so/so, not bad but not too great either.

I hope Yamamoto-sensei won't end Takagi-san series with a little explanation, it needs further development.

Dex-chan lover
I'm all glad and everything that the bro got his girl but the ending just felt empty

What even was the point of his sister being a vampire? It feels so hollow and tacked on in the grand scheme of things. It's not like it was a device that added tension or significance outside of the initial introduction and flat jokes later on.

Group Leader
Kind of underwhelming, but I think it's better to end this one sooner rather than later.
Thanks to the various groups that handled this one over its somewhat long run!

Dex-chan lover
I kinda liked the ending.
Thanks a lot for finishing this.

Contributor
Well, kinda so-so ending, (i saw far more worst ending in another manga)
It seems Japan can make nice story and concept but butchered up with ending

Dex-chan lover
I've always liked this series for being a light warm-hearted read, and its super relaxing.
That being said, it also could have been much more: the vampire aspect could have been used more diversely, the character development was sort of lacking, the situation with their parents was never explored, and I did wish more drama rose when conflict arrived.

It's sad to think about the potential this had to go from a decent series, to a great series, but I still love it anyway. Thank you desu vult for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
@chrispower110: Read Sheogorath85 post 202039.

I also think it didn't feel like an ending, but it works as one. (Barely) The story still could have been expanded. A pres redemption arc. Or more of the tomboys crush, that could be dead, but also could be still alive. The author could simple pick it up. (But I guess that won't be happening.)

Users who are viewing this thread