Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - A Sister's True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Nice end, I couldn't wish for more.
Thanks for your work on this series.

Double-page supporter
Completely meh ending. I'm glad Kyouko grew up in her own way but still. The central premise felt really wasted here.
There was definitely a larger universe the author could've explored but oh well.
I know a lot of people didn't want an incest ending but I couldn't help but hope for it because Hibino was just SO basic.

Dex-chan lover
I miss not seeing an explanation of what Kyoko was and why but the author handled it well. No forced climax just things progressing in a good way.

Group Leader
Author: "OK, so the premise is that she is a Jiangshi (which should be a reanimated corpse, by the way), but they have a magic ribbon that keeps her human. The brother sacrifice everything, always, so save his
ungrateful sister."
Publisher: "Oh, so the story will be about how she died, or how they got the ribbon, or why they live alone, or how to cure her, or how to better merge her 2 personalities, or how to make her more honest, or
how she's learn to adapt by herself, or how society would accept a monster in their midst... right?"
Author: "What? No! It'll be a normal boring ass romance that the brother has. I'll make it so that the premise of the story is more or less irrelevant by chapter 5"

What a good premise, but a shit story.

I hope there'll be special chapter or something to explain why kyoko the only one vampire in their family

Dex-chan lover
Funny how this one, with an actual plot, got axed, while that other one that repeats the same girl-teasing-boy gag week after week gets a zillion chapter perpetual release.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@Moodyz this one doesn't appeal to japanese incels because the protagonist isn't a loser.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, definitely a bit underwhelming, but it's a happy ending at least, and it's pretty fitting for the series, since it was always more about the comedy than the plot, let's be honest here. Sure, I would have liked some more character growth, but this is fine too but if the author handles things this way with Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san too I'm gonna end him

Contributor
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GIMME MY KYOUKO END, INCEST IS THE ONLY WAY !! NOT LIKE THIS !!! ASFASFAJHGKJHAGA

I WANNA LICK HER !

Dex-chan lover
lmfao, incestfags btfo

glad we got a fluffy chapter with MC and Hibino as the end.

I feel like this was rushed and missed out on a lot of potential, like if you're going to set the whole premise about the sister being a jiangshi and then not follow up on it at all, why bother? Still was pretty enjoyable, can't complain. Maybe Shogi Senpai gets some more love now?

Aggregator gang
This was enjoyable. It reminds me of Chokotto Sister without the fanservice. It's pretty relaxing, has a established couple and a sister with a completely unnecessary origin story much like Chokotto Sister, but it throws in an unlikable character for no apparent reason and discards him just as quickly. It's like his only reason for existing was to provide a location for the beach chapter. There was a lot of wasted potential in the story, but it wasn't bad. I would probably suggest it to people who are looking for a filler series to read in between heavier stories.

Users who are viewing this thread