Fujiwara-kun wa Daitai Tadashii - Vol. 7 Ch. 32

Honestly. They are all idiots, in various ways each. But I guess that's youth too

jak

Contributor
@aizri

Why? He frankly is manipulating her. He knows full well she's in love with Fujiwara.

@jak
I see you around a lot and I don't usually agree with you but yeah, you're completely right here. He knows full well how much she liked and still likes Fujiwara so he should expect there to be a possibility failure on his end to get her love.

Honestly girl, yeah, you don't. Just be single. It'd be better for everyone.

Damn I feel bad for shirotaki. Man's crushing himself.

Fed-Kun's army
Right. Don’t date either. All three will be happier without this angst and awkward togetherness.

Why do they both like her anyway?

Glad she understand how stupidly she have acted. I mean c'mon from the very start she shouldn't have agreed to date someone she doesn't even like LOL.

FINALLY we're moving on from the BS! I've been sick of Shirotaki's crap since before they started dating! And while Hitsuji's been in the right to try and focus on him, why even date him in the first place if you don't even LIKE him? Girl, move on! Better to be single than with either of them if you ask me. Also glad to see Fujiwara having some restraint. You were too late to get the girl, now you'll have to suffer. And people wonder how I hated Ao Haru Ride when Hitsuji and Fujiwara are acting just as dumb as the main pair from that...
So why am I still reading this? Well, it's hard to drop something you've read and liked for so long. It's what happened with Ao Haru Ride, Fuuka, Domestic Na Kanojo, etc. You get the idea.

Contributor
Oh, man lol. Yeh, I agree, this is just a mess right now and they should both just dump her stupid ass and she should be single because at this point, they are all acting stupid and she really doesn't deserve either of them. But, as it goes, we all know how that's gonna end up. I still feel sorry for Shirotaki. Guy at least got a kiss out of it, as half-forced as it was by him and halfheartedly taken by her. Meh. I might as well just drop this lol

Uggh I feel sorry for Shirotaki but still he got with her knowing she liked Fujiwara from the beginning and has taken advantage of that. She should've dumped him and not played with his feelings...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the two chapter drop. I think I heard his heart break when he saw those tears. I wonder if she or Fuji will actually stick to any of what they’re saying here. Next chapter they could be hugging and kissing by some other accident. I hope this gets better soon. I realized I can’t enjoy any of the romantic moments because I know her boyfriend’s heart is breaking.

I hope she stops stringing both of them along and becomes more assertive so she doesn’t hurt anyone’s feelings anymore :(

@jak shiro didn't manipulate her lmao
Were you reading the manga? She knows who she chose is shirotaki as his girlfriend and she seems happy about that decision until fuji decides to meddle.
They started dating for her to move on, she made a choice to date him even if it was a "game punishment". She hasn't fully moved on but that doesn't mean she will never move on, so she chose to date shiro and she has the duty to be loyal as a girlfriend. Stop hating on shirotaki

Dex-chan lover
Im so glad ive jumped to this chapter... even tho ive endure up to ch 20 i couldnt anymore. Is so idiotic.
This is all nothing but a copy of Ao Haru Ride plot with lil to none changes on the main chain of events. I feel so stupid to force myself to go through the same frustration as before while hoping for someone better.
The same disappointment on the Mc that is always sabotaging herself and at every step diging a even deeper grave. Being thoughtful of others always at the worst possible times while acting whitout thinking for the rest of the time. To go through nothing but frustration and sorrow for probably few lonely frames in the very end of some very shallow happiness... yeh im definitely out.

Kinda shitty.First,Touya,then you say you like Fujiwara and then you date Shirotaki without any feelings for him and then again you like Fujiwara but you wanna distance yourself from him.This is gonna go on to form 30 more chapters of drama and then they get together in the last chapter.Cuz the rule of the Title says Fujiwara wins.

Users who are viewing this thread