Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - Fujiyama-san Wa Shishunki

FTU

but where the fuck is the kiss? ended with not even a kiss???

I was waiting for the kiss forever since they're failed their kiss the first time with the cap visor.

The author didn't even bother with showing future progress too and instead showed (imagine it yourself) nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember seeing anything else about the baseball kid's answer after "I don't know what couples even do," so I guess that was left to our imagination too. Probably for the best, with the actual main characters leaving things off this way a new couple being shown forming right at the very end might've kind of stolen their thunder.

Fed-Kun's army
We technically received our kiss in chapter 51 with the (prophetic) shared New Years dream.

As for relationship closure, we get the nice temple cats (who are parallel and substituting for Fujiyama and Kanba) who are together and with two kittens. It's enough of a "what happens after" for this very mellow and natural young (and growing) love.

really good ending - we at least got a manga with a proper relationship and not just flirting for the whole thing. loved it!

Dex-chan lover
Great ending. The author knows how to write this kind of stuff

Yeah I also would have loved a time skip ending but this is also nice. It's sorta refreshing we don't know everything. How did baseball guy respond? Who knows. Does Kuroshiki sensei achieve world domination? Probably. It's way better than when it takes the whole manga to confess at the end then we get like one timeskip or date chapter.

Double-page supporter
I actually really liked this ending. This was unexpectedly one of the comfiest manga I've read.

Dex-chan lover
THAT'S IT?!?!?! uuuu i wanted more of these two precious kids

Me gustó cada uno de los capítulos, el arte, la historia y el desarrollo de los personajes fue muy agradable.
Nada de drama innecesario, muy buen autor,hermoso trabajo.
Gracias por compartir.

Users who are viewing this thread