Fukakai na Boku no Subete o

I didn't think I would enjoy this from the summary, but I appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
I know someone who was born where their biological sex was both boy and girl.
They had both the boy bits and the girl bits.
They have to deal a lot with harassment, and they can now be denied medical treatment if someone is religious and does not want to treat them due to their gender. Wow what a world we live in where Christians can arrive in an ambulance and let a person die on the street and not have any consequence.

@Vodspod that is literally not how that works, and you know it. Religious freedom is a right, but no one is going to show up in an ambulance and deny medical treatment.

Aggregator gang
sometimes i forgot that they are crossdressing .....................

i was incredibly invested in the math page and am truly disappointed it didn't turn into a complete lesson with full explanations

Dex-chan lover
@Uzaka so you are saying that doctors are not allowed to refuse medical treatment to people the current administration considers 'trans'?

Power Uploader
I wish everyone in the comments section would just shut the fuck up and appreciate this manga with an intersex transgender main character

@Vodspod Public and private hospitals alike are prohibited by law from denying a patient care in an emergency. The Emergency Medical and Treatment Labor Act (EMTLA) passed by Congress in 1986 explicitly forbids the denial of care to indigent or uninsured patients based on a lack of ability to pay.

Dex-chan lover
@glogof It may be in law that you cannot deny people based on the patient's lack of money, but that is irrelevant to the situation where someone denies care based on their religion. People can use their Conscience Protections as an excuse to refuse to help someone who they dislike. The government consider it discrimination if a health worker is forced to help a patient who they don't want to help because of religious reasons.

@Uzaka In a situation where the doctors who arrive in an ambulance are bigots and hate trans people religiously, then they are legally allowed to use their religion as grounds to leave the person to die, and if they were forced by their hospital to save the patient then the doctor can report their hospital for discrimination.

Fed-Kun's army
@vodspod First, don't talk as if the US are the whole world pls ._. on the other hand im pretty sure that an Ambulance/ER-Doc have to treat someone that had an accident, no matter what, if not its even worse in the US than i thought.
However, in civilized countries doctors have to treat patients in emergeny situations, no matter what, and can actually be charged legally if they refuse and then loose their license ect up to prison, even non medical professions, like a person on the street that happens to see an accident, can get problems if they dont try to help the best they are able and call an ambulance ect in many countries.

Fed-Kun's army
@Silwith im not sure if its passed or anything, but trumps administration was looking to pass a law that allows doctors and medical workers to refuse service on grounds of "religious reasons" .... which is absolutely horrendous, sure, ill assent that for a normal checkup? sure, grab a different doc then, but if someone is dying and will be dead in 10 minutes, then SAVE THEM.

keep in mind, the proposed law would only protect them from criminal charges, the hospital can still fire a doc for it (it breaks the hippocratic oath, which is grounds to be fired in hospitals) and they can be sued for malpractice or negligence if their refusal led to a death etc... they just wont go to jail for it or face a fine

To be honest I'd prefer a direct "Kimi dake no ponytail" continuation, this has way too much drama for my liking.

Users who are viewing this thread