Fukakai na Boku no Subete o

Wasn't expecting that when I came back to read the chapter today... Be mindful of your fingers, folks.

Banned
@BlitzNeidhart

possibly. But in today's society we seem to be encouraging delusions instead of fixing a person's chemical imbalance within the brain. Or getting them help.

The west isn't healthy. Everyone can clearly see it but refuse to acknowledge the bad implications this could all lead to.

@Adelsheim

They do it because its the only way they get any attention/They need to spew their hatred to put people down to make themselves feel better

Really pathetic and sad.

Dex-chan lover
"Mogumo is adamant about being neither a boy nor a girl" so.... Futanari?

Jet

lol, so easy to check, rly. Just check out the crotch. I dropped this one, but wasn't it said, that MC a perverted boy early on?

@cm8g you new here? take a look at any trans-positive manga and you'll see scores of comments like these. chasers love the genderswap and crossdressing tags, so having a enby MC not be just fetish fuel is probably what's got them all wound up.

Transphobia is the craziest thing. People calls a fucking robot a she just because it has a feminine voice, and then go and misgender people based on their junk.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is really good and has a great cast of characters that discuss gender and sexuality well. So I definitely recommend this as a good LGBTQ manga.

However, what I don't recommend is the comments. Even later in the series there are hateful people that misgender characters so tread carefully. Or just avoid comments entirely unless you want to use it as a way to find new people to block lmao

Double-page supporter
Yknow for a story that started out as a hentai i was half hoping for more cute date chapters than what we have now.
Also Tetsu's sister is cute need more of her too

oh well, still a good manga

Man, what Mogumo went through and the family drama is so realistic.
Haven't found any other manga thus far that deals with this topic so well.

Users who are viewing this thread