Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan

the revenge backstory is more interesting than the isekai plot like whut lol

like, are we really just gonna gloss over this dude spending his youth on revenge?

Summary of this manga:
His sister died so he kills himself then tries to find her in the other world after reincarnating. Girl guides him to the next world, but she's a goddess/guide/barkeep which makes no sense. Author gave a girl who works at a bar some god-like duties or something, a couple ch later mc princess carries her for no reason and next ch is the fatal "PLEASE MAKE ME YOUR SLAVE" cringe.

Oh and this manga is a pass if it wasn't obvious. Cringe manga is cringe.

@katanon Thank you for the spoiler. I hate cringe manga, so you saved me a great deal of time and patience.

Just as I said after chapter 10, there is a steep decline in the female MC's (or poster girl or whatever) capabilities. Like she was pretty capable at first now she just a backdrop damsel that can't even do basic stuff anymore? What the fck happened? Did I miss something? Kinda feel like she turned from a character to a tool to decrease MC's edge levels after each fight.

Someone who read the novel, spoil me please; whos his sister and do they reunite normally ?

@xmyst from what I understood from enjoying the raw art
he does meet his sister in the few next chapter, she's also a hero but she lost her memory so she doesn't remember him expect her trauma

Sometime u just forget that the people who reincarnate here are people who want to turn a new page and psychopathic murderers or sociopathic people who opted for suicide

Ok, this is too edgy to swallow. OP protagonist who kills for revenge, kill himself, awakes super duper dark power that cost him his soul, throws himself + grill to dangerous quest because "it's the right thing to do" but insists on not being a hero, ignores sound advice of just retreating when the objective is done because he wants to kill more, got baited into a trap like a moron, have to fight against his inner demon, got saved by grill and then calling grill an idiot? Holy cow.

I was reading the subscription which sounded good and all but then it started to delve into Isekai. I was dooped by reading a synopsis.

Fed-Kun's army
My finger got cut by clicking on the title, that's how edgy it is.

Users who are viewing this thread