Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.4

Double-page supporter
So, is the story going to be extended with the flashbacks so that it doesn't just end instantly?

Fed-Kun's army
Im curios what the story will be about, i mean, thats more like... "Backstory" and the Revenge seems to be fulfilled right at the beginning, so there need to come something after that right? o_O :D

Aggregator gang
I favor the current time line instead of all these flashbacks. Hero going mad and losing his grip on reality is much more fun than the S princess.

Liu

We hit the ceiling with that. I don't know what he's going to do to make her pay. Like, rape? Not enough, faaaaaaaaar from enough. Killing? Even with tortune he'd still be miles away from what she did to him. May I'm not being creative enough, but really, I don't know you can make someone suffer so much. How is he going to do that?

Double-page supporter
@Liu
Assuming healing magic is a thing... he could cut off her limbs and have them healed, then repeat the process over and over again until she's lost her mind.
Might as well do the same for every member of her family and servants.

Every time we get another little bit, I’m reminded of how much I hate this woman.

Fed-Kun's army
Death by thousand cuts using hot knife to cauterize her injuries. Even then i dont think its enough of a punishment to remove her sin from thousands of innocent people.

Users who are viewing this thread