Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
@SUBARU Evil or a saint, when something horrible happens to a person, it's natural and human to still feel bad. The only difference is the level of how much. 🍻

It's surprising no one changed since they were originally punished

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I didn’t realize that black-haired knight got cursed not to die by the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@krispy a lot of rotten people don't change immediately, sadly.. both in fiction and in real life, here they just show it plain as day.

Dex-chan lover
Man I feel bad for her. It may not be obvious for some but the same happens irl. Work hard and/or care for others for so many years but once you're old/sickly, the people you worked hard/cared for will just toss you away... Worse is the same treatment as this one.

Welp, this turned into a depressing way.

Sandra's ending is rough, I'm surprised the women of the town just seem ok with all the townsmen being rapists and perverts at heart. I guess the capital is so corrupt that normal marriages don't exist there.

So the girl in the nun outfit is supposed to be the saint, right? I'm guessing since not all of Raul's power is based in dark magic she'll basically be useless anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
@mikoreimu
Dude, she is the same priestess that was in Raul's party.
She is mentioned around 4 times. Compare chap 1 page 3 to chap 28 page 3. I think little bit of her hairstyle is changed, but she is the same though.
Also where did u read that rape scene, it was mentioned, that they violated his comrades but not specifically that priestess. I think maybe his village was ravished by the troops.

NOOOOO, JUST WHEN IT'S GET EXCITING....!!!!
GOD DAMN CLIFFHANGER...!!!

A few question.
1. Page 3 : I'm guessing those two are his former party member ?
2. So sandra will die as well ? please tell me at least she lived.
3. I know there's no harem tag, but does he at least got a companion for next few chapter ?

so he is going to heal that bat-shit crazy and turn the whole parade into massacre

Fed-Kun's army
this is getting boring....can he just you know cast a lewd spell on the masses then just left the princess with them while he's killing off the knights .-.
for someone as haughty as her that probably super humiliating lol

We crossing over with the healing hero revenge manga now? I honestly liked how unique the punishments were before this because rape is so fucking cliche now.

Dex-chan lover
@analbreach
Well... it just work. And whoever know anything about revolts and stuff know it embody very well the behaviour of angry masses.
These become a bestial entity that doesn't sit and talk about how to find the most original and creative way to hurt someone. It just want to vent it's hatred.

Why do I feel like the princess and the knight is going to swap oh god so many possibilities

OOHH
HOOOOOOO
THE ENTRANCE I LOVE IT

@hyun50 companion? No.
Servants, probably. I think he's trying to make her hate the princess.

Aggregator gang
@analbreach

Raoul did say the Princess' punishments are a bit boring and wants her to expand her repertoire so there's that.

crazy how Raoul is still a step ahead bc if i remember correctly he could still be one of the guards close to the princess like the chapter from before

Users who are viewing this thread