Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

@Grailm
Have you read the manga? Have you not noticed the pattern?
NO ONE is innocent in this manga. Everyone has blood on their hands in this manga.
The Prince's INACTION to stop all of this bloodshed makes him guilty as well.

@Serverclosed I feel the same, it's actually funny to watch the hero lets the princess live just to fuck her around while the princess keeps poking the hero while knowing she will never success

Double-page supporter
@piyush123 dont think thats the real priestess that was in Raoul party, remember that the Priestess (or mage ? i forgot) that was in Raoul party was raped and killed by the imperial guard that Raoul massacred after his Ressurection (before he crippled the bitch womb)

Dex-chan lover
@Xiogenes: MC would never partner with someone like her, though he would definitely use her to his advantage.

Dex-chan lover
@PhoenixStriker5251 He can't stop bloodshed he has no authority over. It's a royal engagement and he's a count. He only has authority within his own land. He had no real power connection to their empire until he married the princess, who was already planning to get with the Hero so he likely wasn't even considered until everything was said and done.

Heck, I don't think they're even married at this point because the hero ruined the marriage ceremony. So he still has no real power over her land or people.

Fed-Kun's army
I know that the female knight deserves this because she simped a lot for the b*tch princess but I still feel bad for her.

Dex-chan lover
This manga really like to build up the hate against the princess, I really hope her downfall/torture will not be in 1 or 2 chapters only 😈

Dex-chan lover
@Loga If this comic keeps blue-balling us with the start of the princess's punishment any longer, it will be to the detriment of the comic overall, so hope honestly he actually starts soon and not any more random people that got introduced two chapters ago getting punished.

Users who are viewing this thread