Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Man its pretty mind blowing how complicit the entire city basically is with veronica's evil actions. I wouldn't expect any less of this series tho. Here's to a showy revenge.

@Irasia
The ex commander might become a new allies, she came through something similar to him now. Who knows. Maybe he was trying to prove her a point.
Highly doubt something like that will happen. After all, she did lots of horrible stuff in the name of her princess. So it is more likely that him setting her up was for revenge, not to prove her a point or convince her of something. After all, she is only one ordinary knight and now she is probably mentally completely broken. She wouldn't be of much use to him as an ally.

Double-page supporter
Fiance actually the smartest character in this story, wtf, I hope my boi lives.

Sandra 😢 her fault is just twisted loyalty to an evil princess.

I can't wait for next chapter 🙃

@MinecraftNoob I might have to reread it's been a while, she did do some of the princess evil deeds. Indeed, might be an eye for an eye revanche. I hope to get the answer in the next chapter and soon in 2021 xD

Unrelated but I like your name lol

@Lioslin
Women don't have a D to cut so I guess you just give them a free pass for raping men then?
Or do you cut the victim's D in that case because how dare they get raped they probably enjoyed it anyway the scum. Seriously please reflect on your words.

I apologize if I triggered you, I was merely commenting the situation happening at the end of the chapter where the men almost raped the commander. The women watching aren't any better. I don't wish rape upon anyone. The gender doesn't matter, men don't deserve it anymore than women. Don't assume my opinion from a comment related to one situation happening on a story please. I hope I didn't come off aggressive since it is hard to interpret the tone of a person. Thanks for taking the time to read my comment.

Regards,

Nb: I do stand by that point, if those guys can't keep it in their pants and assault the commander. Their D can fall off for all I can care. We don't have to agree. It's a story in the end and we don't get to decide how it goes.

Tbh, with how fucked up and gory this manga was, I was expecting some rape. It was inferred when she was tossed into the crowd and they were grabbing her, but I was thinking “Welp, she’s gonna get raped, raped, raped again, mind broken, raped, and then somehow dies either mentally or physically.”

Dex-chan lover
The Saint and white haired dark skinned dude were his party members right? I guess those two were moles while his non affiliated party members were tortured to death... God.

Users who are viewing this thread