Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

When unironically the mama's boy got the best common sense out of all the characters in this chapter.

Supporter
I would say that my only regret is that he can only kill the princess once. But then I remembered he can heal her before she dies.

Time to go get the popcorn.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh, i get kuroinu vibes here.
Feel bad for mama's boi, kid's got a pshycho chick

Fed-Kun's army
Human trash everywhere, and MC is the garbage man sent from heaven, to sweep every piece of crap away.

Everybody's talking about the crowd and the faces, but let's not overlook the fact that the saint and the dark-skinned bishonen were also members of the Hero's party, and yet they're here and perfectly fine, which means they were 110% complicit in everything that happened and presumably moles and spies from the start. Which means, literally, with the exception of the coward and his mother, there are ZERO redeemable people we have seen so far that are not already murdered. And that's including all the rando townsfolk.

That's a hell of a lot of assholes.

I kind of hope the momma's boy and the mom are spared. They didn't really do anything wrong, they were just kind of dragged into this. The other batshit crazy dickheads can just go die.

@Lord-Raine I noticed his teammates were still there too. It's confusing though, since I thought the knights he killed by ass-stabbing killed his comrades. It did say that right? I'm pretty sure he only had two comrades and it looks like both are still alive, though.

Dex-chan lover
Those knights are no different form "law enforcement forces" IRL.

Dex-chan lover
When the cowardly Mamas boy noble is the only semi decent person in the entire kingdom.
This series continues to deliver.

Dex-chan lover
@IEatWater they didn’t die well he has killed some of them already his companions was the cannibal swordsman, mage dark skin(he appeared in the hero’s execution) and the saintess their the main party.

After this idk who he’ll target next ether the saint or the mage maybe the king idk he’d probably get side tracked just like with the village so it might take awhile until he finish off all his party members.

Also the hero has shown to not kill people who are not involved (the once i know are the neighboring village, the mercenary group who was hired by the merchant, and the kids though technically they’ll die in like a couple of years) the people in the capital too but that might change in a couple of chapters idk. So the mommy boy might survive

Dex-chan lover
i can feel this manga is about to end, but how long should i wait till this end?

Users who are viewing this thread