Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 84

Dex-chan lover
So, in the end, what was her goal? Did she expect to stir up trouble in the pantheon with Raoul's hands, and then get all her appendages fixed by Absolute God because why?
Because the author can't be arsed to write a coherent story anymore, that's why.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so what was the goddess' goal? Why take it that far to the point where she betrayed the absolute god and gave Raoul the weapon when she already had her way with him before? What was her motivation of going that far? No risk to reward ratio stuff? Why give Raoul dark magic when she could've had her way with him? Did she want him to love her genuinely for helping him with his revenge?

Also, how did she expect to have her body parts recover when she had already done damage? So weird.

That orc though. She was just like a toy used and discarded. Like throwing a tissue paper. Fuck. I really don't know anymore. Since last chapter I am really feeling conflicted with the stuff that's been happening.

Raoul's eyelashes changed colors too. It went from black to white/gold/blonde?

Double-page supporter
Woulda kinda wished it ended here. But I guess killing gods n stuff is too big a deal huh.

Dex-chan lover
I told y'all last chapter, that orc was oddly civilized. Bro was probably a model citizen by most standards, got wrapped up in Raoul's scheme and now got stuck with the guilt of betraying his wife. Bro deserves a cake.
Model citizen. I cant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well he does being polite with raol and he can actually hold on a civilized conversation.
I wonder how many kids he already have 🤣🤣🤣✋

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so what was the goddess' goal? Why take it that far to the point where she betrayed the absolute god and gave Raoul the weapon when she already had her way with him before? What was her motivation of going that far? No risk to reward ratio stuff? Why give Raoul dark magic when she could've had her way with him? Did she want him to love her genuinely for helping him with his revenge?

Also, how did she expect to have her body parts recover when she had already done damage? So weird.

That orc though. She was just like a toy used and discarded. Like throwing a tissue paper. Fuck. I really don't know anymore. Since last chapter I am really feeling conflicted with the stuff that's been happening.

Raoul's eyelashes changed colors too. It went from black to white/gold/blonde?
Maybe she was blinded by lust, she forgot to think straight?
Like she only thinks or raol only told her that he wanna kill the demon lord so she believes him?
I gave up on thinking as well.
Despite the tag, they still blurred her tits 😩
If they dont wanna make it hentai, dats too late cuz this is basically hentai now. Orc hentai is popular 🤣✋

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be honest with the goddess dead the manga is losing all meaning as she was the cause of all his suffering cause she wanted him to herself.

Her punishment and death was also lack luster...she got healered revenged and in an anticlimactic way. He could have left her to be used by also demons or multiple orcs...but no she gets used and then killed...manga is done. He was long finished in the human world.

What's next...he kills humans who don't want to worship now??

Maybe she was blinded by lust, she forgot to think straight?
Like she only thinks or raol only told her that he wanna kill the demon lord so she believes him?
I gave up on thinking as well.
Despite the tag, they still blurred her tits 😩
If they dont wanna make it hentai, dats too late cuz this is basically hentai now. Orc hentai is popular 🤣✋
She f alot of humans, so now she try to f a god she made?

Users who are viewing this thread