Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3

thanks for the chapter!

is the release date for the next one on the last page of this chapter? it's been like that a few times

Dex-chan lover
I like this series but the tenths of uploads makes the story disjointed. I have to go back several chapters to remember what's taking place.

Dex-chan lover
Less than 11 pages bi-weekly and somehow the author probably still makes (relative) bank

Mans knows his audience

Double-page supporter
oof, is it just going to be MC beating the shit out of everyone that wronged him? not my type of revenge story

Dex-chan lover
JUST FUCKING RAPE THE CUNT ALREADY GET IT THE FUCK OVER AND GET BACK WITH THE GODDESS SAN

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so did the mage on his hero team know that was the fate for that village?

Jesus....

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was perfectly executed if he wanted to show the whole world what kind of shitty people rules them. Now I guess she is gonna do something to the princess body, making her ugly or fat.
Btw, MCs powers are totally broken. This body control magic needs to be nerfed lol.

@riflow: well, in chapter 1 we saw the mage together with the princess when the hero was gonna get executed, and when the hero thought about the people he wanted to get his revenge the mage was one of them, so its not that rare that the mage knew all along the plan of the princess.

Dex-chan lover
Damn this manga is one hell of a slow burner.
On a side note, did kirei change their raw? This ones got censored

Fed-Kun's army
What I like about this revenge story is that it isn't that ridiculous back in time crap where technically no one has done anything yet and also, so far, he hasn't just gone into a mode of killing everyone randomly, while still trying to act like the victim.

Users who are viewing this thread