Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Double-page supporter
damn... he actually still has a Heart and sane... not just a walking genocide of revenge
he knew that Revenge is for himself, not so-called 'justice'...
and his revenge is go those bitches and assholes out there, not the Kingdom itself...
he probably still sane enough to knew there's innocent people who has nothing to do with all that...
his sister would grieving in after life if what he do is for her, so he tell her (or more like telling himself) that all he do is for his own satisfaction...

I feel like MC will die eventually for the ending otherwise there's no peace to be found and he'll be in an endless cycle of destruction and killing.

Dex-chan lover
@Yamikzune
The raws say "腹" (hara), which is belly. It's not necessarily just the stomach or the bowels, but refers to the general area.

Double-page supporter
This is the honesty I want in revenge fantasies, none of that pretend justice nonsense, just self-satisfaction.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, most of the time someone or some group use the word 'justice', they use it for something rather far from justice, especially in real life..

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth Good suggestion; I knew what he meant but the appropriate word didn't come to mind at the time. I'll edit it sometime

Dex-chan lover
love it, fucking beautiful.
ty for the chapter, can't wait for the next!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this is a comedy I'm glad he cleared that up, thought this was tragedy

is there perhaps a raw manga of this or any web or light novel going around cause its not linked here for some reason anyone can give me a link?

Users who are viewing this thread