Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

mc cuck the milf while she eats (in all sense of meaning) shota dicks

oh, and after checking old chapters this cannibal father can be seen at ch 1 page 3

time to make some kobold food and give the rest to the father. fudge got the order mixed up... not

Dex-chan lover
....so its a Cannibal Bounty hunter with sick twin children, who are now together with our insane Maine Character. Well nice world we have there.....

I think this world is hell and only bad poeple go there after they die.

Contributor
Who the hell changed the name to this meaningless garbage? The Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero was appropriate.

Supporter
he doesn't rape the princess, i don't see why he should rape the wife (or sons). If he gonna feed him his family, it should be perfect <3

Contributor
I couldn't tell which manga this was until the MC showed up at the end. That might be a sign to read less manga... Nah.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Are all the nobles in this country twisted, sick individuals? Please tell me that one eyed hunter didn't kill and eat the messenger. I get the kids are missing a few screws do to his twisted upbringing but why is the wife going along with a smile as she didn't seem interested in the alternative white meat? Wonder if he's planning on serving the wife and kids to the hunter as a meal to see if recognizes the taste, and boost the kobold so it can kill the kids? Considering the Hero was executed alone I wonder what happened to the rest of the hero party and what sort of trouble the M goddess got into for resurrecting him? That and who were the dark skinned lad and blond with a veil on her head in Chapter 1 page 3 that he referred to as traitors? Guess we'll find out later.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck you do hat to a messenger???
It's known to be of bad luck to kill them!!?

Users who are viewing this thread