Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
seeing the steak - let me guess.. that new toy is human (reminded me of akame ga kill).. and let me guess again.. that steak is human..
afterwards - holy shit i was right on the steak.. toy was beast.. i was wrong on that.. kek

Double-page supporter
Yep there is nothing worth saving in this world. Each future chapter confirms this fact. Time to play a catch the mouse game.

There's no fucking everyone is just sadistic by nature... Those kids should've looked up to the hero but for some reason it's all "Wow you are being hired to kill the resurrected hero!?!? Please kill him in the most painful way you can imagine!" Like WTF, no, no kids would talk like that, especially in front of their parents, even in a different time when war ravaged lands. I like the story but the characters are really unbelievable.

Contributor
@Rage it's totally reasonable, cuz
they are family of cannibals (and they father just about to it messenger)

@Rage Not really. If you see your father on a pedestal and are sadistic enough to eat meat (yes I'm taking the ultra-self-righteous high ground of a vegan here), surely you wouldn't have a problem with killing the hero.

Banned
Just how is that guy gonna hunt with a huge fuckin metal lion face sticking out of his chestplate? How stupid.

Wait, wait, wait...
Did he eat the goblins or the messenger?
He said "I'm glad you'll no longer be goblin's meal." and "Thank you for your hard work." But they also asked what to do for messenger's meal too. I'm confused.

The last page.... T///A///T
I love a villain who flash innocent smile....

P. S : Why do I feel the word "villain" is an understatement to describe him?

I starting to think the Demon King may have been the hero that this world does not deserve.

Fed-Kun's army
This author is royally disturbed. The sad truth is these sorts of people exist.

I love the anti hero though. I'd be that guy.

Yes he definitely ate that messenger.

Users who are viewing this thread