Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Porco dio mi stanno bruciando gli occhi!!!
Ennesima storia di vendetta per i weeb edgy

Dex-chan lover
I bet it is just me completely missing the point or forgetting something, but two lambs and a bull. I assumed at first he meant two kids=two lambs and adult=bull, but when feeding the one kid the bull shoulder, the man didnt have any injuries like that.

Also, that was f'n disgusting and oddly fitting.

call me a pervert n a psycho, but this hero turns me on when he tortures his enemies with cruelty.

Whew, that was a bit much even for me. I'm impressed with how they brought out this feeling of repulsion in me, and not in a "I hate this manga" way.

Dex-chan lover
I'm half satisfied because I didn't get to see the "full process" on how he cook the kids and the father.

But then I guess its too much for other people to see that.

But damn, this is really edgy and I like how it ended.

Dex-chan lover
Really how come the edgy manga decided to censor the gore of dismembering the kids and feeding them to the father, that's the entire point of this thing.

Dex-chan lover
So he murdered the children of the bad guy, and fed them to him? That's a very unclean and evil way of going about revenge. The MC now deserves to die.

what were they eating exactly? real animals? it looked like it.. but the family was too used to eating humans, so they find it disgusting to eat non-humans??

Dex-chan lover
If guro hentai ever taught me anything about cannibals, this guy probably got turned on eating his wife and is just angry cause he can't fap. And watching his sons it his wife is just incest in his eyes.

Oh, it's not the wife, but the other kid (bloody chairs next to the kid that got fed). ... Welp, all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread