Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Obviously she was an awful awful person, one of the very worst in this series, but I can't help but admire how many antidotes for herself she apparently made in an attempt to live. That's a desire to live I could never fathom.

Spoiler on this Spanish translation website, just MTL it
https://gbtraduccionesblog.wordpress.com/2019/03/17/fukushuu-wo-koinegau-saikyou-yuusha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru/

I'd imagine that this also means they won't take people from their families for these experiments anymore, which also means people are gonna be shocked and try to look into what they were doing with them so they can prevent it in the future or simply get informed of what was happening. Afterward they would see all of these things, these monsters. Which in turn could spark a divide in thought, which could cause chaos in all of these communites. Simply because he thought he would take revenge (which in this case is somewhat a good thing, because they were bad people).

Stoned af btw, just tell me ur looks on it

Dex-chan lover
You know, everyone has sinned at some point. Why not wipe out the whole planet

Double-page supporter
yay~ another chapter of FUN WITH WEIRD GUY REVENGE~

still tho... nice string panties~

@jwchibi well... he does it step by step , there's no FUN if its done so quickly with nuke

Contributor
This is probably the village who kept the children from drinking water, which would have saved them.

Dex-chan lover
Oh you want to live?
Those people who you drugged for your experiments also wanted to live, what a coincidence!

Dex-chan lover
Next is an entire village?
Will they be like Whiskey Peak from One Piece? Only with torture and murder, instead of drugging and turning in bounties?

Double-page supporter
@Fari but it was a futile attempt at best. MC specifically said she was going to die, and she'll only live as long as she can as she can continue to create antidotes. He basically gave her a prolonged, torturous death sentence, in which she played right into his hand because of her lack of strong mental fortitude. If she had any sense of pride and sense, she would have just let the first drug/poison take its course and die rather than prolong and go through torture and then dying at the end all the same.

Dex-chan lover
Ehh it gets really samey, basically, the author's fault is the lunacy of MC and that he did not fill the story with anything else than punishments. Kaifuku basically has the same idea but better execution.

I mean I don't really understand what did the village did wrong. They did not know the children would turn into monstrosity. If I was in the villagers hand I still won't open the gate.

@tanate

I kind of figure we've got three possibilities. First is that the author makes the MC a villain and he kills even the innocents in the village. Second is that the MC only kills those who are "guilty" and leaves the innocents alone. Third is that the author will set up some sort of plot where it turns out the entire village is evil cannibals or something.

My money is on the third option.

Users who are viewing this thread