Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

@GriffithDidAnythingWrong
Allow me to be pedantic. Life expectancy and expected life span are not the same. Life expectancy back then was so low because of the horrific infant and child mortality rates dragging the average down to around 30. The life span of anyone who survived to reach double digits in age was around 60-70, which is when the body starts to get weaker and fighting off illness. Hence why children and elderly are two of the high risk categories for COVID.

60-70 years is still low by today's standards, but a lot of people seem to believe that anyone 30 years old in those days was considered a senior citizen.

Fed-Kun's army
@Oryangatan Right, tho you get it a bit too high, I mean, its obviously hard to say for peasants, but nobles can be tracked somewhat reliably in big numbers and even though they probably lived longer on average then the peasants we can assume from that. A look into european nobility showed that nobles that reached adulthood (so, early deaths already excluded from that) in the early middle ages died on average with 48 years, in the later period (after 1400) it goes up to 54 and at the end to 56.
So, it seems if we take around 1100 it is probably realistic to think that peasants that reached adulthood made it into the 40s and 50s, but probably only very rarely into the 60s and 70s

Dex-chan lover
Bet he places just the one container on the ground in front of them, tells them it contains water and that there is only enough for one of them, then after they fight and kill each other for it, it turns out that it is empty, drugged, or poisoned. Assuming he doesn't torture them by drinking the contents in front of them.

Dex-chan lover
weren't they sisters?? (just rereading and the two girls were supposed to be sistets not mom and daughter), right??

I hope those lovely came back alive. Though they already become some used goods tho, but still

why are they still refering to him as the hero? wouldnt people more realistically call him something else by now
i can understand if this is making it easier for us readers but somehow it doesnt sit well with me

Group Leader
the main character as a chibi is cute
goddamn hes so badass

Dex-chan lover
as a wise man once said

"What is the cure for such disorders? Beatings."

it's nice that we get to see that that world isn't just filled with, putting it lightly, horrible people

Users who are viewing this thread