Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I had originally thought he was leading them back to their city only to trick the children into murdering their parents, but this works just as well

Sooo...does this mean the two girls aren't dead? I don't see why Raul couldn't just replace them with illusions either at some point during their stay in the village or even before they entered the village

Dex-chan lover
@jebjordan he showed with the research lady that he knows anlot about the places he is taking revenge on. My guess is that he looked through who the Village had killed and what was stolen before coming up with that plan

Dex-chan lover
wasn't that alot easier on them? well, the illusion torture and illusionary death scenes of the children might have been harsh, but they got killed of rather quickly.

Double-page supporter
he'll probably revive them if their alive and turn back time to do it all over again or something.

Dex-chan lover
that was pretty milquetoaste revenge for all the shit they did, wheres the edge?
I came for edgy, i demand edgy!

@codydub03 Well, it was showed he can at least create skeletons, as seen by the cannibal father he made a skeleton of, so the two may come back as some sort of undead, like vampires (in some fantasy stories they're treated as undead), or something else

And about Raoul saving the two girls, you see how on page 8, the (likely) village chief of Moltke village says that the two girls, who are his daughters, haven't come back in weeks, meaning that at minimum 2 weeks have already passed since they were killed (and considering that the people of Nor village took what appears to be one entire day to reach Moltke Village with Raoul making them walk in circles a bunch of times, it only makes more sense that they were killed way before that Raoul appeared and dug out their bodies), so no, Raoul couldn't have saved them before they were killed

I think those girls are legit dead. Raoul just viewed their memories just like what he did to duke cannibal's servants in chapter 8

Dex-chan lover
Just hope he bring the 2 daughters souls/as ghosts to talk with their father

Fed-Kun's army
For a edgy revenge manga. this one is so good.
I have a good reason to hate everyone that is being killed

Users who are viewing this thread