Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

I'll admit the last panel with him holding the water over his head is pretty dope

Heres your water!

*coughs up more blood*

Whoops. Looks like you can't drink water with all that blood in your stomach.

Dex-chan lover
This was a much better revenge kill than the last one, this was just poetic

*chef fingers Mwah

@captain_crunch if you're able to filter it with heat to only get the tiny amount of pure water then you can, if not drinking just piss will help with clearing your throat but won't help much for dehydration.

This series is getting dull. There's no struggle, no real conflict. And no character development to make up for it.

I'll give it a few chapters more, then we'll see if it's a keeper or dropper.

Dex-chan lover
@BlackHoleEyes yeah...I think it's going to stay that way. I've already accepted that this is an outcast's wet dream to get revenge on all the people who rejected them. Nothing but glorified revenge every chapter. I don't think there will be any character development, just drawn out shock value one after the other.
I'm still gonna read it, though cuz like...what else am I going to do lol

You know, the whole revenge thing kinda falls flat when you realize he let that village kill two girls in order to use it in his revenge. Makes it hard to enjoy him getting revenge when he does shit just as bad to people unrelated to his revenge.

@BlackHoleEyes @mayo what character development are you looking for exactly? This is a pure revenge story with poetic story telling in the making. The only thing that this manga would be criticized of the most is the way the revenges are done and honestly its been going great so far. Still cant wait when it goes all the way back to the princess.

If you want some character development with some happy ending and whatnot you wont find this here. From the very start the only thing that the MC has is the perverted goddess of love. Everyone else that he cared for has already been dead by the people he fought to save. Hence the revenge plot. And honestly its a great divergence from the usual revenge generic stories out there.

@Eridian If I remember correctly I don't think he actually let the two girls get killed for his revenge, I'm pretty sure it stated that he used dark magic to view the dead body's memories, they were already dead when he got there.

Dex-chan lover
@Eridian Nah those girls were killed before he went there. He just read the corpses memories to know what hapened.
He doesn't harm those who aren't involved. In the previous ch you can see that he didn't harm the kids in that village either.

Users who are viewing this thread