Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

is the MC really giving divine retribution to those who deserved it? i still have some doubt if he'll spare the innocent ones but i got hopes as well that he will.

Dex-chan lover
I though those girls were just illusions of his 😭 I hope they're okay. Unless the old man is an illusion he put in the town as a set up

le3

Dex-chan lover
Wow, they really died like all those experimental soldiers....

Feels bad for the dad of the two girls 😢

Welp here's a toast to another chapter of a manga so brutal that it has turned comic

*cheers*

i was gonna say edgy but this is so far theres really no point, just enjoyable

Well, at least they got their promised water at the end.

And to the other bunch who are asking if the two girls from the village chief are still alive. No, they are strangled to death and robbed by them. Is Raoul gonna revive them?
nope, he went back to the village where the kids are left behind and brain washing them to join the knights army. After that he went to the capital city back to get revenge on Victoria again and hes is gonna use Sandra for his next act

and they got their just desert!

as edgy as it is, i kind of like this kind of revenge theme story like this, and the mc is so thorough with doing his revenge

hope those poor girls soul may rest in peace

@IronicWeeabo To my knowledge, he's taking revenge on everybody that deserves it. It just so happens that humanity seems to be dominated by monsters that have done everything but literally eat babies and kick puppies (and probably will later). Iirc, this chapter is the only one with innocent people that weren't murdered just to show how evil the revenge targets are.

So in short: He's taking revenge on people who deserve it which just so happens to be humanity as a whole.
(except for the 1 village in this chapter that was just defending themselves)

I feel so bad for that man. His poor daughters. This manga has a lot of victims. I hope some get saved instead of just avenged

You know. The gruesomeness was washed away by the cute end card (page).

Users who are viewing this thread