Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

the princess "can't wait to see the latest torturing device so I can play with raoul!"

raoul disguised as some random noble "haha i am 10 billion steps ahead out of u, can't wait to try out the latest torturing device on her! device go brrrr"

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing is more pitiful than an unrepentant arrogant fool that delude themselves into thinking they are in control. That princess is in for the biggest (and last) shocker of her life

She really thinks that the saint will have a use when the goddess being worshiped is already in the palm of Raoul.

Fed-Kun's army
It's actually pretty funny. She's smart enough to know that he not only was behind it, but is also in that very room...
But at the same time too deluded in her arrogance that she haven't realized she's running on his palm AND didn't suspect the ONLY person who did not react to Sundra's act.

@ReadEveryDay
iirc she's only one of the gods/goddesses, i think she said something about being punished for resurrecting him. Then again, could be thinking about another manga....so don't take my word for that.

Fed-Kun's army
damn, i was waiting for the ex-knight to snap and kill everyone in that room. I mean, i guess it could still happen in the next chapter... but the torture device comment at the end made it sound like thats going to be the next scene.

Aggregator gang
Damn it would be so useful being able to change your appearance to look like another/any person as you wanted... One of those spells I would learn if truck-kun would ever come and isekai me... But yeah you can dream on

Dex-chan lover
This manga continues to be reaction face gold. Last page this chapter is practically a meme already.

jak

Contributor
So we know the mage betrayed him, but did the saint?

Users who are viewing this thread