Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Supporter
Wendel might have been the smartest one there. If I didn't know in my heart that the hero planned for that. Also tipping your hand to early. This vengeance train is heading full steam now. I am looking forward to how the princess gets hers in the end.

MD@Home
Hmm, too many words and panels trying to deliver dialogue and prolong the chapter... in real time I think this chapter was like 10 mins at best or something, at this pace we will surely be able to see Raoul get down from the cross already but wait another chapter just to deal with the priestess' intro

I have mixed feelings about this. I really want to know how this end, but I also kind of don't want it to end, because it's just too entertaining :')

Fed-Kun's army
everyone evil and all the good people were killed, just purge the planet 😕

the saintess is a whore and slept with many other mens. I doubt she also slept with the mage too while the hero had feelings for her

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the mage knew better than to be there. He'll get whats coming to him next

Dex-chan lover
@Kronous You're the retard. Where's the satisfaction in just ending their lives in an instant when they tortured him for years.

princess is basically a yandare then wanted raul so much.. but raoul refuse... ho yea becuase he got betrayed so much even his sister die

@Kutabarie
at the end of the arc Victoria still alive thanks to Raul's magic he drags her to desert crucifies her along with other corpse as Raul showcase revenge museum and nobody can't steal it, whatever Victoria will be, it will be endless torture as predators eating her flesh and she cant die

So let me get this straight, everyone that is high up in that kingdom is a psychopath including the MC now. What is the point of having multiple characters if they all behave the same - being evil just because they are psychos ? Also this is pretty much gore comedy only because there is no challenge and it is just the main character beating NPCs figuratively speaking. This guy is God of Death for no reason at all.

@celice

They changed the order of events somewhat. The Wendell reveal happened later in the novel, and the saintess reveal hasn't been translated yet. I'm guessing that they are worried about waning interest in the manga without a clear and obvious target looming like the princess, so they are baiting to get next one now to keep interest over the monthly or so release schedule

Dex-chan lover
@Vini hey, the lady knight looks like a tool seems... nice all things considered lol.

Users who are viewing this thread