Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Priestess with "that" kind of smile? Yeah, looks like that this bitch has more twisted personality than the princess.

Double-page supporter
Still can't believe the gods let such a forsaken world live on like this. They should have purged this shit long ago.

Dex-chan lover
So... uhh... noones surprised about seeing things that didnt happen in this timeline? What the flying f is going on anymore even.

Aggregator gang
@broadsword80
I don't know about "good-hearted" but yes, there will be other people teaming up with Raoul for revenge as well

Although this part played a bit differently than the light novel, so maybe things will play differently in the future chapters of the manga I'm not sure

Dex-chan lover
@Z0mbieJr tbh I don't mind this flash back a number of people would react like this similar to the village people at first people didn't want that arc cause the hero got side track but after a few chapters finding out what kind of shit the villagers did and when the killing happen it's a lot more satisfying.

kinda like there's a difference between the amount of fun when the hero just kill the saint next chapter vs finding out she's some sick fuck idk maybe she's a pedo ass fucking kids or something and then killing her in a way related to her being a pedo. tbh the LN is far more detailed compared to the manga so if you want to get made at this sick fucks longer at read them suffer longer read the LN I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80 I'd enjoy some good hearted people too, but honestly, do you think good hearted people would help him do the stuff he does? Even if it's just, I feel like most good hearted people couldn't stomach most of the justice he dishes out, no matter how just.

Dex-chan lover
@Fari the good hearted village people did smashed the evil villagers into a pulp via rock throw so pretty sure there is someone out there with a similar situation that would be a semi permanent cast

Dex-chan lover
Considering little miss saintess has kept her business smile and polite language this whole time, I'm expecting quite the face when she gets exposed.

Fed-Kun's army
Goddamn i cant wait till he just kills them all and just becomes thennext demon lord.

Glad it’s just back on the main storyline. All the side stories about the hospital/lab and the village were overly long and a slog to read.

Users who are viewing this thread