Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I wish he'd at least have one soul by his side at the end. It would have been great if his sister's baby was alive and after all this, he'd raise I'm in a remote place as his guardian.

Dex-chan lover
So the saint was a bitch huh and here i thought Raoul could get a harem with him as a god after this, oh well i can't wait for the next chapter and thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
At this point, it's just safer to assume every living soul still in the kingdom is a dead man walking.

Although, it is getting a bit boring with everyone being against him. I hope the author will introduce a bunch of good-hearted, STILL ALIVE people somewhere (and preferably, they stay alive and try to help the hero exact his revenge).

jak

Contributor
Mage guy was a typical douche. I can't wait to see the saint's true personality.

Fed-Kun's army
Liars lie by calling others liars so they look like liars instead of the liars - news at 11.

Aggregator gang
it's getting boring. hurr durr you betrayed me so im gonna play with you

For a second there I thought he would show the mage's illusion in the sense of showing his true appearance and actually show him as an ugly person 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Boring flashback chapter. No one gives a shit about Wendel. At this rate, it'll be 2022 before that Princess gets wrecked in a satisfying way.

Why are people getting annoyed just because the MC isn't a edgelord Killer just wait and watch the flashbacks

Dex-chan lover
I think there's no graceful saving here. I want a tragic ending after he fulfilled his revenge, as the black magic finally consume him. Let him die, but after he finishes his job.
I do wish Sandra finally realizes what she did and good people exist, but then I remember Princess butchered those kind people 🤦

Dex-chan lover
well, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer... the kind get exploited and killed, and the evil reap all the benefits...

Users who are viewing this thread