Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

On the one hand, I feel a bit cheated with this chapter. On the other hand, I understand the necessity of it, because he can't very well just say "that guy's evil" and leave it at that. Every other traitor has had some explanation given for why they're an absolute bastard. If anything, I want more details.

Dex-chan lover
Cliffhanger is a pain, just how many chapters until this series end?
@Eldwin it's the nature of this universe, you can do nothing about it, and i will actually said "WTF?!" if morally grey character suddenly showed up

This is probably one of my favorite manga because i love the retribution that he does i love the punishments that he gives its so fucking stress relieving 😄

MD@Home
When that cunt mentioned his sister's dead fetus...my want for punishment increased a thousand fold. Death is too good for her.
Give her fast regeneration and teleport her to the bottom of a volcano. Her body will heal as fast as it melts while feeling all of it.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@Eldwin
This chapter just confirmed that anyone who was not 100% on board with what the princess was doing is dead. So there are no morally grey people left alive.

i think being a nut job is normal and not being one is not in this verse

Dex-chan lover
Personally I'm rooting for the Prince
My boi just wants his mommy milkies and there ain't nothin wrong with dat

Interesting. They changed the order a bit from the wn. The Wendell flashback happens in the next arc (in a chapter that was translated this morning), and based on this happy reunion,I'm not sure that arc can proceed quite as written. Moderately excited, because that arc is dragging its feet really hard.

Dex-chan lover
@czarisyn I feel like you've seen one of my posts before. About making the person immortal and then teleporting them into the center of the earth. The pressure and heat will torture them and then the sun will supernova and then they will burn in the sun until it dies out and then they will suffocate in the vacuum of space forever.

Dex-chan lover
What dumb towns people, they're hopeless if they don't think it's suspicious wendle isn't even actually there after that accusation.

Also the mama's boy thought he was going to be apart of this madness, what gas he done?

I hate almost every character in this story.
Not in how they act, but in how they are.
This story is the worst form of Grey vs. Black Morality.
This whole thing is exists solely off of catharsis of of evil people getting their comeuppance in extravagant ways.
But when every single villain so irrationally sadistic, you cease being able to handle this as a believable world.
This is made even worse by the fact that the only difference between each villain is how the enact their evil.
Like "oh, you eat people. oh, kill people and steal their stuff. oh, you're a corrupt *insert position of authority*", but other then those different flavors when you get right down to it they're all the same person in a different position acting almost the same.

Possibly an issue for my interpretation of this is the fact I'm reading the manga and not the light novel, because as far as I know this artist could just have some obsession with drawing the same face for every villain.
It's entirely possible that this is just a bad adaptation that's making a vaguely okay story to an "eh" story.

Users who are viewing this thread