Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Aggregator gang
insert saintess.png
final_5c116112b472020012f69399_27882.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@Indomiegoreng
At this rate save for a few villages, it seems the entire country is about to be wiped off the map. He DOES at least have the "child doesn't inherit the sins of the parents" mentality....so except the children, I'm pretty sure he's going to kill everyone. Well maybe not the mama's boy and his mom as they don't seem to have done anything specifically wrong (except her far over the top spoiling of him). Maybe once he's done, he'll marry the crazy pervert goddess?

@Hadski
No, the way he's talking it seems she's a culprit rather than a victim. I wouldn't be surprised if she also have skeletons in the closet that are far removed from what a "saint" would be.

I wonder what they'd think if he told them that, if he could make them unkillable, it's obvious he himself is also unkillable.

Dex-chan lover
Not enough! He should capture them one by one and do the thousand cuts while broadcasting it live.

Yeah this chapter feels pretty much pointless. Oh somebody else betrayed him, what a shock. I get that it's the point of revenge stories like this, but I kinda just want him to kill these people rather than draw it out by explaining why they are going to die. Like imagine if Guts before killing Griffith, went on a five chapter rant about everything he did to him and how he's going to get back at him.

Dex-chan lover
i dare you put another flashback that take a whole chapter and make us wait another 1 month again

Fed-Kun's army
Is there a way for me to read ahead the RAWS and spoil myself? Can't help it anymore with the cliffhangers man!

Still hoping that Mama's boi get spared which seems like it- (hopefully)

Dex-chan lover
well this arc is we still don't know who gets the big kill, the knight is useless and being a dog there, getting killed is still too nice.

so probably the saint is gonna get it.
also archmage even remotely could stop the story time, he totally deserve getting the next arc and shown some despair (like live in terror waiting for the mc to appear)

Dex-chan lover
Princess Fuckstick: "Shall I adorn her extracted fetus in front of you after drying it?"

Me: ...
...I..uh...
....damn...
...Ehh...ummm...
...Jesus. That's a whole nutha level of fucked up.
You have to go WAYYYYY out of your way to be that kind of messed up. Super Edgy powers way over 9000.

Dex-chan lover
i bet the only reason these people can still be smug even after MC trying to expose them is because they THOUGHT they know the limit of MC's power

Dex-chan lover
Don’t get why we needed a full chapter just to tell this guy’s bad but i guess if everyone else got one then it’d be rude otherwise

Dex-chan lover
We are now live on the Guessing Game!
And for tonight, we have a Saint to guess!
What it will be ladies and gents!

A Saint with her own prostitution ring and sex dungeons?
A Saint who's a very fucked up version of Mother Teresa?
Or a Saint who's blinded by her faith so much, she is hailed high priestess of the church and commits insufferable amounts of depraved, lasciviousness and sadism of the higher order of the church?

Why can't the author at least write one morally gray character whose betrayal makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread