Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

What is this "Dame Sandra" nonsense? The raws say "Knightess/Lady Knight Sandra".
女騎士 (Onnakishi)

Dex-chan lover
@OtaKael she's a knight, therefore she can be called a dame, like Sir Ian Mckellen has a knighthood and is to be addressed with a Sir

Dex-chan lover
@OtaKael
It's the same thing. In English tradition women could be given the title of Dame which was considered the female equivalent of being Knighted.

Everyone is guilty under a guide of a saint. Raoul was too naive back then so he trusted anyone that was ever kind to him and the sincere ones were brutally tortured and murdered while the guilty ones enjoy the spoils by trampling the innocents. This is one of the times where I wholeheartedly agree with Akoya Seishu's "justice" and he probably love this as well.

Dex-chan lover
Considering how this series is so over the top, I wouldn't be surprised if mama's boy and his mother are the only truly innocents and when he's done he just turns to the mama's boy and says, well now you're king of this kingdom (with smoke and rubble behind him) and the mama's boy starts crying and cries for his mama's help. Mama responds by going I WILL PROTECT YOU MY BABY and busts out her territory's resources and reserves only to reveal that she had the best of literally everything, roots out the remaining corruption, installing and training intelligent but benevolent leaders and just paves the way for a new but better future. She'd probably even train someone else to be the ruler so her baby boy won't need to be king because it's too scary 🤣

by the foreshadowing in previous chapters (that i hope the artist has kept the continuity ok) i strongly believe that the priestess isn't actually the priestess and that she is already dead and that is just something else(or so i hope).

@Claresilver47 to be completely honest out of every little shit in that forsaken kingdom him and his mother seem to be the only people that aren't fucking psychopaths' so that theory might hold true(to an extent).

Dex-chan lover
@Ikazuchi00
Did you forget he got the goddess' powers?

He's a walking god on earth right now.

The little thing is nobody is aware of that fact and as such they think it's the old Raul who can be beaten with strategy, numbers and power.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, sorry Translator i can't patreon you even 5$, as being a student and part time worker, i hardly have any savings to save for me.
Sorry!!

Dex-chan lover
That's it? That's all the white haired dude did to him? Compared to the previous targets, lol.

@Xenopsyche That villain will just come back stronger from all the pressure training you subject him to. Remember, you kill your villains, or they come back to bite ass later, that's their sole purpose when kept alive.

Dex-chan lover
@ChrunchBoi

no. The novel is pretty much exactly the same. Exactly the same. This adaptation isn't skipping anything.

Hell, so far the only villain that acts with little bit of common sense is Wendell. Since he actually tries his best to stay away from the MC.
Unfortunely that's a really tiny amount of common sense since he does the same thing every other villain in this story does.

if Wendell had real common sense, then he would have left the country when the MC showed up and started his revenge campaign.

Dex-chan lover
Was there any kind person in his world?
Like ex-comrade, friend, family, etc
They are still alive? Or betrayed like Raoul?

Like all persons in that world so evil

Raoul!!!!
You need to torture them to the core...
Dont even give them a chance...
Let them sink into the depth

Users who are viewing this thread