Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Fed-Kun's army
Cheers for the chapter~
tenor.gif

Supporter
Mothercon prince is the "nicest" and probably the only "pure" person among the nobel cast XD

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the flashback, it will make the punishment even more delightful. I just didn't like that we got robbed of "finale" because the mage had to break the illusion. It's monthly series and yet the chapter had only 21 pages, so I understand that people wanted more.

And Mommy boi is the best boi.

Fed-Kun's army
.....can you please not wake me up for this kind of chapter? i mean yeah its great to know but at least do that after you kill of Wendel THEN move on to the saintess (just in case someone misunderstood this....i'm not bashing the translator)

Dex-chan lover
wait... if the saintness was his female comrade and she betray him, who did the soldiers r#pe?

Aggregator gang
So that smug dude wasn't even there....lol, brave my ass. More like too scared to even be there. Guess he can still live for a little while longer tho I would've preferred if he was purged this chapter. No point dragging that insignificant bug life any longer.
Lol, they still think he joined the dark side so holy magic would work but he didn't. I can't wait till they realise how fuc*ed they truly are.

The only that's bothering me in this story, it's everybody seems over confidant against MC. In the early chapters, he came alone, almost(?) rape the princess, nobody managed to move a single finger against him. He has already slaughtered a lot of people but they still be like "Hero Raoul...? Well I can deal with him whenever I want".

all that talk about a "fake" illusion that raoul made up but that pussy nigga was hiding behind an illusion the whole time LMAOOO 🤣

The psycho loom this manga gives charicters is just..... uuughhhb asooo gooood

finally we'll get to know about the saintess... i've been looking forward to her :<
she's the only one who remains indifferent no matter what happens, i wonder what's her deal

thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread