Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

@Kutabarie then cuts all their limbs so they can't retaliate, cutting all the problem is my way to solve anything (in real life)

I don't understand how tf those traitor and princess can still think they have the higher ground and capable of defeating Raoul by showing all that arrogance.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, getting blue balls here. Dick was in hand but the artists ended it too soon. Just like the last chapter pfft

Dex-chan lover
@Vini

Like I was stated, the good people was murdered, leaving nothing but psycho alive. I also thought the same thing then I realized, "Right.... Good people died..."
Here's praying mommy boy survive.
I do wish there's people that willing to do revenge collab with him, they probably fall into gray area tho.

Now that saint is the real deal. I bet her pussy would smell so sweet. But I guess goddess would be much better since she's a god and her pussy must be tight AF always since it will regenerate everytime. And goddess don't smell bad. So her pussy must smell like heaven too. Heaven scent indeed.

Dex-chan lover
>Mfw a Saint can do something wrong

Nothing is sacred in this manga lmao

@Cennekie nobody needs to change your mind. We already know youre retarded enough to actually enjoy this shit so its hopeless for you

Users who are viewing this thread