Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

The novel is translated at volume 2 chapter 3 in Spanish

The letter is really from the King, also after taking care of the princess and leaving that city he will have his revenge against the magician and later the saintess

@Xeredge
How did she manage to read something while seal is unbroken?
I don't know who you are talking about as Cristiana received the orders in person and the princess only talked about the royal crest on the seal.

@Miranox
This story is making less and less sense as it goes. I think the author realized he doesn't know where he's going with it, so he's just making stuff up as he goes.
It is actually following the novel pretty closely on this specific part.

Dex-chan lover
i'm surprised the saint doesnt try and kill Raul just to save her own skin and then dispose of the princess after.

Dex-chan lover
Wew, I didn't expect golden throne in this setting.
And I was fully expecting the twist of "Saintess charm magic is actually darkness-based" and it's just that she brainwashed everyone to believe it was light magic.

Here is how I see it happening with the Saintess part of this Revenge Story:

Saintess will attack his Darkness with her Holy Magic Hullabaloo

The MC will play along: "I'm melting,! i'm melting! Noooo! Bleh..."

Saintess will gloat about her holiness reveal something she shouldn't

MC will make his reveal, laughing and having his face contort weirdly

Saintess will try to attack him again and realize she lost her powers because she actually attacked the Goddess' heartthrob

Revenge ensues

Double-page supporter
I hope he doesn't forget that the saintess was the mastermind behind this.

I bet the Princess mind still tries to deny that she had the short end of the stick of the entire time. She always played like she had the upper hand, but we reader all know that she never had a ace in the hole. She was just imprisoned in self-made and foreign delusions.

Well Raul also has holy powers as well being the (former) hero. I doubt holy magic will work on someone that has both elements.

Users who are viewing this thread