Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
She’s not gonna die. I feel it would somehow be anticlimatic to die by her father’s orders considering how irrelevant he and less so the saintess chick have been

This is completly different manga from redo healer. A better one even, since he does not want anything but revenge. Make them suffer

Fed-Kun's army
@Nedzack
I don't think it'll play out like that. Unlike the princess she seems to be genuinely smart. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she knew the full extent of his ability and has no plans to fight him. She's just way too calm with the situation and not in the "I'm superior so I don't have to worry" way.

@randomuser53

Kinda, the final one is the King tought

For who is curious about here some spoilers about what happens in the future with the Saintess

The saintess is even more crazy that she shows, she been manipulating people since she was a little kid, there's actually 3 possible destiny for the soul, God Kingdom (Heaven), Rebirth (Reincarnation) and Hell, she goes to hell after she dies and started to get tortured for all eternity, she also think that she didn't do anything wrong

Fed-Kun's army
pretty sure that the princess will die soon, as for the saintess, i honestly think the hero does not care as much about her as he does the others for revenge. Not saying he will do absolutely nothing to her, but he probably will not kill her, he might have a way to strip her of her powers or something. As for other revenge targets, there is still the one companion guy, and i think just maybe the king.

@Grailm I don't know what will happen but my pure speculation is that the saintess doesn't really see Raul as a threat. She probably think she can kill him at any time with her holy powers. Given that everyone is a psychopath in this, she probably doesn't hate or dislike Raul or even disapprove or care what he's been up to.

@BananowyJE
Well it's actually
charm magic, she also can't actually use holy magic, it's more like some wierd light magic which make her seen holy

@Grailm
She actually
does not care about living or dying, she also thought himself as a Christ like figure

Fed-Kun's army
I still think Cristiana should be killed and tortured just like everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
The King looks interesting, maybe he won't get killed. I was not expecting to see a poem about this story out of all things, but it was quite nice

Users who are viewing this thread