Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Ok, but girls actually dislike that, these are all girls talking to him
So?

He has four chicks!,who needs other girls?

And he already passed the biggest hurdle by bagging his own elder sister into complete submission.

No longer a virgin,an older chick,incest,and domination through chad voice,harem building is now just the fun side quest for him.

Not that he's aware of the extent,even with his higher then normal brains for a harem main protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Little sis committing murder during daylight, in the middle of the class. Absolutely brutal, savage, rekt.

I hope these other 3 also join the harem. Like

• "Why is Little Sis and 3 other girls sharing that bastard?"
  • Hears Azurite-sama Chad voice
  • sploosh "Oh..."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Probably intentionally being his 'gf' just to screw with his life i.e. sis's friend but out of spite instead of chaotic neutral.

Hol up, is that saying five-timing? Who dafuq is...oh god is "Takeru" gonna turns out to be a girl too?

At this point bro went from cooked -> charcoal -> cooked harder -> UNBREAKABLE DIAMOND
Fairly certain it was because she was into him, but felt both lost and rejected when he already three other girls, and lied to her.
It's more out of spite than anything, but probably also because of her damaged pride. And maybe she's still into him, I don't know. People do the weirdest things when they're in love.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, if a friend had 4 girlfriend consenting with the situation, I would be impressed. (not jaleous, because it would be a pain, but impressed)
As a guy in a poly relationship... there are times it can be a pain to have more than one partner, but it's also quite nice in other respects (and not just in bed). Why be in one love triangle when you can be in three? :V

That said, I'm sure as hell glad it doesn't resemble Kota's fucking trainwreck in the slightest. Good god, man. Sometimes I feel like I only read this manga to see how much worse it can get, like peeking over the fence when you see a neighbor getting arrested.

Dex-chan lover
After this he became the well-known dungeon explorer Protein Man, dispensing rich organic protein shake to anyone who wanted it.

Dex-chan lover
There is just no winning against these crazy girls unless he becomes more proactive on his shittyness. Girls around him are crazy.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how many chapters (er, pages) it'll take for him to conquer her heart

Dex-chan lover
Most people who hear his legand will think he is a scumbag, but everyone will be secretly or openly impressed (even the girls, if they knew the girls he's dating know about it) because he is somehow pulling it off

Dex-chan lover
Oh he is famous in his school alright...

image0.jpg

I see a familiar face - the long black-haired girl. Now I see the +1.

Users who are viewing this thread