Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers

I'll be honest, in my head, when I read the wn the Goddess is more of a milf.
Also nina too, aren't she supposed to be like, yknow, thight muscles and all.

As a non light novel reader, this is good

And reading in advance loses motiv on reading manga

i think this manga is a bit unique because the "cheat" given to the mc is not as strong as the "cheat" in another isekai manga,

I hate isekai, you hate isekai, we hate isekai themes but still read it and enjoyed it... 😝

Honestly its not that bad, I enjoyed it, but then again I enjoy most trash isekais.

Can someone tell me if the webnovel gets better after chapter 20? After seeing the recommendations I tried to read it but felt like I was dying trying to even get past (yes, this is a decent spoiler)
the fight with the griffon. Already seeing some sizable plot armour with the goddess giving him a blessing in the nick of time, and the MC being denser than an entire black hole. Not to mention nothing unique or interesting in terms of characters or plot

lol, chapter 1 is the almost the same setting as the other isekai whece mc kill with his voice, save for the classmates turn murderer in a heartbeat or bitch goddess. As far as I know, that one is garbage beyond doubt so I'll least favour this one.

I need a trashy isekai, but with a MC that is aware and conscious of all tropes and cliches of this genre.

Ant

in chapter 1 ice magic and the whirlpool magic are just beginner tier ? wtf

Double-page supporter
Glad I read the webnovel first. Its biggest strength is comedy, which this adaptation does a poor job utilizing, and the character design makes it look even more generic than it is.

Eh, not the best but the lack of harem/icchi is a balm to my soul, so I'll keep reading

Users who are viewing this thread