Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Ch. 6.1 - Toads and Nyx forest - spring

Dex-chan lover
She seriously is an enemy of humanity.
she can casually cast magic that makes someone immortal and is keeping it to herself.
I've never quite understood this part of the complaints, why is she required to make this magic public, exactly?

There could be any number of side effects with the magic like there being some big downside like it causing your brain to degrade into hentai logic over time or causing your body or organs to change or degrade in other ways, or she's the only one in the world able to cast such a spell or whatever.

Even assuming that isn't the case, why should she be required to share the spell with the world, and why do you even think that "make everyone in the world immortal" would be a good thing for humanity in the first place?

Fed-Kun's army
Overpopulation coming right up

Adventurer experience points will inflate, just like the bellies of these exhibitionist witches!!

She'll be voiced by Sawashiro Miyuki, and I won't hear any objections.
You're saying that THIS is getting an anime adaptation??????

Dex-chan lover
Fql9Ost.gif
All glory

Dex-chan lover
"As always, the only reason you're doing this is to satisfy your curiosity."
"In that case, I'll be accompanying you as well."

I AM SORRY, BUT IS THIS WORLD FILL WITH STUPID PEOPLE OR HENTAI LOGIC ONLY?
there are inmortal characters in movies and mangas
  • vampires: boring drinking blood and looking my masterworks art collectiom
  • Dragon: boring, sleeping over my gold
  • goddess: boring, I will create a battle royal game
  • elf: boring, i forget the meet 25th with my mortal friend, sure, i will go at 50th

IN my opinion, she is a genious, she is mortal, created a cheat magic and is receiving fun everyday

Dex-chan lover
I've never quite understood this part of the complaints, why is she required to make this magic public, exactly?

There could be any number of side effects with the magic like there being some big downside like it causing your brain to degrade into hentai logic over time or causing your body or organs to change or degrade in other ways, or she's the only one in the world able to cast such a spell or whatever.

Even assuming that isn't the case, why should she be required to share the spell with the world, and why do you even think that "make everyone in the world immortal" would be a good thing for humanity in the first place?
Nah, it's not about duty.

It's about being a very good tool to clean up after the mess she's making, and also I'd really like to be immortal kinda sorta please.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it's not about duty.

It's about being a very good tool to clean up after the mess she's making, and also I'd really like to be immortal kinda sorta please.
Immortality kinda sorta works for her because she's got enough screws loose to enjoy most things that happen to her and she's got enough power to get out of almost any situation she finds herself in, and that's a very major key point here: she has the power to make immortality a boon for her and not a curse.

If you as a random pleb were made immortal with an infinite lifespan then there's effectively infinite time and chances for you to get utterly screwed over and trapped in some situation where death would be preferable but would never be granted to you. Imagine being immortal and getting buried in a cave-in for example, unable to move or breathe with nobody knowing you're there, and you're forced to wait for the sun going supernova and destroying the entire planet to release you from your earthen prison.

Immortality without also having the corresponding power to bulldoze any and all obstacles out of your way is not something you or anybody else should desire.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Pandora looks like Miyu from Fujihan's FGO 'thin book' works, I bet she'd be weak to anal.

MC : "I want to fuck"
Side character : "So you want to research."
That's some hentai ass logic right there.

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming that "I'll be accompanying you" was intended to mean "so I can keep you out of trouble". Unfortunately for her it was taken as "as being a seedbed sounds fun and I want in". Ah, life's little misunderstandings.

Dex-chan lover
Immortality without also having the corresponding power to bulldoze any and all obstacles out of your way is not something you or anybody else should desire.
Human are also too creative with too many desires. There will surely be people who wants to set their own rules on how to profit from it. It’s best kept in obscurity.
With this crazy girl at least she’ll just be fucking monsters in the middle of nowhere.

She's really already dragging her cute kouhai into her degeneracy when Pandora is clearly crushing on her? C'mon, gimme the yuri.
How she just go along when Plute invites her made me think this is not their first time.
They probably had lots of girls night out during their campus days, bar hopping, getting wasted, woke up in the morning after overnight orgy. Plute because she’s curious on how exciting it would be, Pandora just want to have fun together with her senpai.

Dex-chan lover

There could be any number of side effects with the magic like there being some big downside like it causing your brain to degrade into hentai logic over time or causing your body or organs to change or degrade in other ways,
There could also be side effects like there being some big upside like causing your brain to keep getting smarter until it can't anymore, or causing your body or organs to become super efficient and improve in other ways. No reason to assume the worst.
If you as a random pleb were made immortal with an infinite lifespan then there's effectively infinite time and chances for you to get utterly screwed over and trapped in some situation where death would be preferable but would never be granted to you. Imagine being immortal and getting buried in a cave-in for example, unable to move or breathe with nobody knowing you're there, and you're forced to wait for the sun going supernova and destroying the entire planet to release you from your earthen prison.
So turn off the magic and die in that case, if you want to.

I don't understand why you're so tilted about this that you felt the need to stalk people's profiles and go on disliking sprees of their posts. Maybe if you had more lifespan you'd grow into a person with some level of emotional maturity.

Users who are viewing this thread