Furyou Taimashi Reina

Having two different flavors of cute tomboy makes every manga better

Dex-chan lover
@WeeBDestroyer

I think this manga is perfectly fine without romance. There would be no reason to implement such a concept for any reason without it seeming unnatural in contrast to what has already been developed.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, if this was lesbians, I’d be all over it... look at this hot, butch chick!

I discover this series thanks to the utterly adorable tomboy and I discover another one of the main characters is a delinquent? Be still, my raging priapism.

That said, this is a pretty comfy manga. It's a great bunch of fun seeing the wacky cast go from one scenario to the next. The art is damn fine and the stylistic changes to emphasize something like Reina's brutish behavior is the best. It's pretty directionless so far which is probably my biggest complaint. I heard this series might get canned which would be a real sad thing since I like the characters pretty damn well and there are lots of places this manga can go.

I love how this series balances it's humorous and comedic moments so well with bits of horror that send genuine chills down my spine, especially with hoe nice the art for some of the ghosts are

Pretty spooky but characters are super cute! Would recommend. (●゜▽゜●)

Fed-Kun's army
Yooo dont sleep on this manga!! Super hilarious but also with super scary situations and illustrations - which just makes the humor that much funnier! I can't get over the gap!

Users who are viewing this thread