Futago Matomete “Kanojo” ni Shinai? - Ch. 3 - Try to figure it out...?

Double-page supporter
This dude does not behave like a japanese man/boy... aint no way he is toching this girls like is nothing... hell i dont even think he behave like a westerner... he behaves more like japanese dude with brazilian ultra instint... The first twin is like a japanese highschool girl... but the second one... nah not even cheeful girls act like this, again she behaves like a brazilian girl that has a crush... everything is touch, get closer and closer, more touch... needy that is why she gets his hand and put on her face... The only thing missing is the need to hear you love her all the time, even girlfriends Will need to be called "amor" our short "mor" is the "babe" of brazilians but is more intense as it meens really "love" or "my love" never going to happen but yeah, that is brazilian behavior... just like my wife.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, noes, have to investigate rumours about a student going to the arcade. How horrible.

I'm not sure, "A little," is that much of a reaction.

Being considerate is not being equal to everyone. I'd rather say that's not being considerate and just picking one way to act and assuming that's good for everyone. If you're considerate you adapt your behaviour depending on the person, which is the opposite of being equal.

"I feel like I've been lectured..."
And that comes from the person starting the lecture in the first place.

Being fine with either is not being greedy. If anything, that's being considerate.

"I only do that to the person I like."
That's as explicit you can get without getting explicit.

Whenever someone says it's not a date, it's a date.

If someone's that okay with it being mistaken for a date, it's a date.

"I want to unravel her."
Just need to figure out you're dealing with two balls of yarn.

Kind of rare that she can manage getting that embarrassed and still not blow her top.

Ooh, the MC has 'tism?
Certainly feels almost explicitly coded this way.
Yeah, "almost explicitly" is about the right phrase. Explicitly described some kind of neurodivergency.

this shit ass
So it's to your taste?

First chapter already showed both of them in the same room, though.
Must be hallucinations.

His whole world is going to be flipped upside down when he sees them both at the same time. Dude's trying to put together a puzzle, but he's trying to put a square-shaped piece into a star-shaped hole.
I almost expected a Fresh Prince reference. And everyone knows it's the other way around. The star-shaped piece goes into the square-shaped hole.

Even if he thought something was odd, he would likely not say anything about it.
He also knows he's a bit odd himself, so he might not consider her too odd anyway.

Did you all miss that ML was completely straight out saying SHE said things she knows she never said and it just gets glossed over?
I get the impression she's in on it.

This dude does not behave like a japanese man/boy... aint no way he is toching this girls like is nothing... hell i dont even think he behave like a westerner...
I think it seems more normal than the usual touch-and-you-get-pregnant attitude most romcom MCs tend to have.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, "almost explicitly" is about the right phrase. Explicitly described some kind of neurodivergency.
Well, my ADHD ass certainly feels some kinship in regard to how I spent my own highschool years, but he doesn't tick the other boxes for my flavour of neurospicy.

Dex-chan lover
Dude lives by the shitty japanese dogma of "Nail that sticks out gets hammered down".

Even if he thought something was odd, he would likely not say anything about it.
Better than the reverse where every shitty Karen (not exclusive to women either) shits up a storm about anything and everything in order to get their way. If I had to pick an extreme, I'd take the unobtrusive one.

Dex-chan lover
Come on bro, no girl is that different every single day, swear MCs get more oblivious every time

I mean whatever really, threesome when?

Dex-chan lover
"People are like a jigsaw puzzle"

1000_F_410614346_B51lNrngDWCiVAUUpxnqFBqInbE6NNGP.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Reading this manga, I remember there was one manga/manhwa about this couple, but the girl actually is a Twins. They just change places at times.
I wonder if any of you know the title. I already read it halfway then forgot about it.
And yes, he basically bang both of them.
https://mangadex.org/title/52fd1967-2c5a-43e6-b7bd-977431424434/jia-you-shuangsheng-nuyou

It is the only one that fit the description that come to my mind

And i was also thinking about it reading that one :lul:

Supporter
Ooh, the MC has 'tism?
Certainly feels almost explicitly coded this way.
More or less. The version the story goes with doesn't exactly line up with typical western notions of spectrum issues, but his backstory involves him being extremely neurodivergent and gradually working toward this current version of himself where some of his responses are now genuine and others are learned/adapted through both therapy (yes, mental health therapy in Japan; that's how you know this is fiction) and hard life lessons, one extremely difficult example of which is hinted at in this chapter and will be referenced quite a bit going forward.

Supporter
Look at all these self insert readers talking about "when if how MC will realize".

Did you all miss that ML was completely straight out saying SHE said things she knows she never said and it just gets glossed over? Are we supposed to believe shes already so love brained that she doesn't even listen to what ML is saying?
Yes. We've already seen instances where she's a bit delusional with what she processes versus what he's actually saying and doing and it isn't letting up any time soon.

Aggregator gang
Realistically the reveal will be at the end of Vol. 1, so say Ch. 6.
I definitely think If it's not going to be excruciatingly drawn out, it'll probably be the cliffhanger for the end of vol 1. Gamer sis seems to know he knows school sis, and I think going on a date with school sis will give him time to accidentally let her know too.
Maybe he'll even walk her home after and they'll accidentally see gamer sis?

I'm not really going to find interest in this series until the MC knows there are two of them. I'm going to put this one on hold till there are at least 5-10 more chapters out.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
More or less. The version the story goes with doesn't exactly line up with typical western notions of spectrum issues, but his backstory involves him being extremely neurodivergent and gradually working toward this current version of himself where some of his responses are now genuine and others are learned/adapted through both therapy (yes, mental health therapy in Japan; that's how you know this is fiction) and hard life lessons, one extremely difficult example of which is hinted at in this chapter and will be referenced quite a bit going forward.
Well, this is certainly more interesting than I thought it'd be.

Users who are viewing this thread